eLearning Africa attracts over 1,000 education professionals, investors and providers of education and training, with 86% coming from Africa.
eLearning Africa is the most comprehensive annual meeting place for everyone concerned with developing eLearning capacities in Africa. Meet other decision makers and practitioners from the education, business and government sectors and forge essential international contacts and partnerships.
eLearning Africa enables participants to develop multinational and cross-industry contacts and partnerships, as well as to enhance their knowledge, expertise and abilities.
The conference is a must for anyone involved in ICT for development, education and training in Africa and also for those who want to find out more about this ever-evolving field.
eLearning Africa is of professional interest to:
- Ministers, Government Officials, Policy Makers
- Senior Staff from Government Departments and International Development Cooperation
- Leaders of Professional Associations, Expertise Centres, Trade Unions, Chambers of Commerce, Local and Regional Authorities, NGOs and Continuing Education Centres
- Deans, Directors and Researchers from Universities and other Institutes of Higher Education
- University IT Directors/Managers
- Education Administrators
- ICT Program Directors/Managers and Service Providers
- Educational Association’s Personnel
- Curriculum Designers
- Education Policy Makers
- Corporate Training and Development Executives
- School Principals and Administrators, Teachers and Trainers
- Programme Managers and Education Administrators
- International Education Development Cooperation
- Human Resources Executives
- IT Managers, Multi-Media and Software Developer/Specialist
- Technology Service Providers
- Publishers, Instruction Designers, Analysts and Content Providers
- eLearning Specialists, Multimedia and Software Designers, System Integration Specialists and End-User Support Managers, Social Media Specialists
- Training Consultants and Company Representatives
- Performance and Competence Management Specialists