We are pleased to announce that Brussels Airlines is the Official Carrier for eLearning Africa 2012 and that special conditions / benefits apply for eLearning Africa participants for their trip to Cotonou.
The conditions for the tickets are as follows:
- Destination: Cotonou Cadjehoun International Airport (COO), Benin
- 25% reduction applicable on fares, excluding promotional fares and classes K, L, E, S.
- Tickets to be booked before May 22nd, 2012
- Valid for travel between May 16th and June 2nd, 2012
- All Brussels Airlines (SN) operated flights from Europe to Cotonou (COO) – travel permitted on specific code share flights operated by partner airlines but under SN flight number on feeder service to Brussels (see listing below:)
- Lufthansa: from Frankfurt, Munich, Stuttgart to Brussels
- Austrian Airlines: from Vienna to Brussels
- Swiss International Airlines: from Zurich, Basel to Brussels
- BMI British Midlands International: from Edinburgh, East Midlands, Leeds to Brussels
- Adria Airways: from Ljubljana to Brussels
- Croatia Airlines: from Zagreb to Brussels
- Lot Polish Airlines: from Warsaw to Brussels
- Tap Air Portugal: from Lisbon, Porto to Brussels
Details regarding use of this fare reduction will be made available in the Participant Information Package, upon successful conference registration.