Welcome to eLearning Africa
eLearning Africa is a global network of professionals working in the field of ICT supported education and training. It includes educators, trainers, technology specialists, policy makers, and investors. Since 2005, we have been sharing our knowledge and experience of technology enhanced education, ensuring that our network is now the largest professional community promoting African expertise and talent in education to the rest of the world, and a leading resource for the transfer of knowledge about eLearning to Africa.
eLearning Africa brings you to the forefront of online learning and educational technology
The core mission of eLearning Africa is to showcase and support sustainable education solutions and improve access to relevant information, education and training, in order to drive economic and social prosperity. We enable our network of ICT supported education and training professionals to develop multinational and cross-industry contacts and partnerships, as well as to enhance their knowledge, expertise and abilities.
- We promote the use of digital technologies, including computers, mobile devices and the Internet.
- We raise awareness and support capacity development and training in human resources, institutions and infrastructure.
- We help attract investment into all levels and all sectors of education and learning, from early childhood, to primary and secondary education, higher education, vocational training, workplace learning and life-long learning.
- We bring together a multitude of stakeholders in our community of practice to facilitate community building and knowledge exchange.
Through its Annual Conference, Academy, Webinars, Round Tables, Networking Events and Newsletter it offers you:
- Insights on opportunities and challenges that are changing the world of learning
- Guidance on how to choose and use various technologies
- Proven practice, approaches and strategies from leading institutions and organisations
- Practical advice to implement new content and solutions in your learning environment
- A framework for action for your organisation's and learners' needs
- Case studies presenting critical success factors
- Opportunities to discuss innovative approaches with experts and your peers
- A Connection to a Pan-African community of practice in the field of digital learning
- Access to a network of over 40,000 experts and practitioners in education, training and skills development across the African Continent
- Information about the latest learning trends within ICT-enhanced learning and training
- Professional development certified courses in teacher training to improve teaching, learning and assessment with sustainable innovative strategies and solutions