→Webinar: The Future of Work in Africa: From Adopting Emerging Digital Technologies to Providing Graduates with the Skills They Need to Survive in the Digital Workplace
Date: May 6th
Start: 10:00 am (GMT) / 11:00 am (BST) / 12:00 pm (CET)
End: 11:30 am (GMT) / 12:30 pm (BST) / 1:30 pm (CET)
Organised in collaboration with Coursera for Campus
Join us for a special webinar on “The Future of Work in Africa: From Adopting Emerging Digital Technologies to Providing Graduates with the Skills They Need to Survive in the Digital Workplace”. Leading experts will discuss emerging digital trends, the future of work in Africa and the skills your students will need to be successful in the era of digitalisation.
- Moctar Yedali, Africa Lead, Global Forum for Cyber Security Expertise, Ethiopia
- Beth Wokabi, Director, Center for Academic Excellence, Africa Nazarene University, Kenya
- Dr. Roy Forbes, Senior Researcher in the School of Chemistry in the Faculty of Science, University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa
- Hon. Michael Onyango, Thought Leader Emerging Technologies and the Future of Work, Ministry of ICT, Kenya
- Michael O'Neill, Director of Partnerships, Coursera for Campus
The Forum will discuss a wide range of issues including:
- How universities and businesses in Africa are adopting emerging digital technologies and innovative processes.
- How the overall skills requirement from employers in Africa is changing due to the use of new technologies.
- How universities in Africa are keeping pace with the constant change in digital trends, and providing their students with the emerging skills they need to thrive in the digital workplace.
To apply to attend, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.