Abdul-Hakeem Ajijola (AhA), a global Cybersecurity resource is ranked #1 IFSEC 2020 Global Cybersecurity professionals’ influencers and thought leaders list, is:
- Chair, African Union Cyber Security Expert Group, Addis Ababa.
- Chair, Working Group on Cyber Incident Management and Critical Information Protection of #theGFCE, The Hague.
- Commissioner, Global Commission on the Stability of Cyberspace (#GCSC), The Hague.
- Expert, supporting United Nations Office on Disarmament Affairs (#UNODA) development of an online training course in “Cyberdiplomacy", New York, USA.
- Resource Person, #ITU Arab Regional Cyber Security Centre through Oman National CERT (#OCERT) Muscat, Oman.
- Resource person, South East Asia Regional Centre for Counterterrorism (#SEARCCT), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Resource person, on Cyber Security in Countering Terrorism and Violent Extremism for the Organization of the OIC Headquarters, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Founding member Organisation of Islamic Cooperation – Computer Emergency Response Team (#OIC-CERT) and initiator of the annual OIC-CERT Global prize, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
He is also:
- Chair, Nigerian National Cybersecurity Policy and Strategy review committee,
- Chair, Nigeria Computer Society, Cybersecurity Advisory Group.
- Member, Presidential Committee on the Development of National Broadband Plan.
- Member, Group of Experts for the Nigerian Senate Committee on Cybersecurity, and ICT. Lead, National Identity Management Harmonization, and Integration Committee.
- Member, 2001 Nigeria National IT Policy Drafting Committee.
- Has been an Assistant to four (4) Nigerian National Security Advisers.
- Fellow, Nigeria Computer Society.
- Lead Facilitator, Cybersecurity Capacity Building, Executive Registration Programme, Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPrN).
- Board Member, Backbone Connectivity Network (BCN) Nigeria Limited.
- Chair, TruDATA Limited
- Director/ Secretary, HAKDA-Ajijola Foundation.
- Trustee, Alpha-Arewa Foundation.
He has attended several development programmes both in Nigeria and abroad including an Executive Program on Science, Technology and Innovation Policy at the prestigious Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government. He also has special certifications from the MIS Training Institute, Massachusetts MA, USA in Large Scale Computer Forensics, Incident Response, International Security in the Interconnected World and The Forum on Information Warfare. He is certificated on Digital Forensics with Forensics Recovery Evidence Device (FRED) by Digital Intelligence, Inc., USA, and Cyber Security Capability & Capacity Building certification by Cybersecurity Malaysia. Abdul-Hakeem is the Chairman, Consultancy Support Services (CS2) Ltd., a Cyber Security, eLibrary, and Information Communication Technology Policy Consultancy Firm, in Abuja, Nigeria. He is working to kick-start the development of an Africa Cybersecurity Economic sub sector employing thousands of knowledge workers, below 35 years of age, who will profitably drive Cybersecurity solutions value chains.