→The eLearning Africa Cybersecurity Virtual Exchange
Date: Oct 26 – 28, 2021
The eLearning Africa Virtual Exchanges are a new opportunity to inform, be informed, network and make connections.
The eLearning Africa Cybersecurity Virtual Exchange links professionals and decision makers in the African education and training sector with global cyber and data security solution providers and experts.
Introducing stakeholders from across the African education and training spectrum to global cyber and data security solution providers and experts, our Virtual Exchange is open to professionals working in the following education and training sectors: Primary and Secondary Education, Tertiary Education, Vocational Training, Health Education and, Workplace Learning and Development. Participants include government ministers, business leaders, policy directors, institutional decision makers and representatives from schools, training institutions, universities, education and training stakeholder groups, businesses, NGOs, IGOs and many more.
The digital transformation of Africa has been gathering speed. At the same time, the COVID-19 pandemic has caused unprecedented disruption for education and training institutions and organisations, forcing them to take bold steps in digital education, integrating online learning and EdTech solutions into their education and training delivery.
However, this creates new risks.
As personal computers and smartphones have become both more sophisticated and more integrated into the education system, so has the importance of protecting these devices, their users and the valuable data on them. The cost of being a victim of cybercrime has never been higher.
In spite of the rapid advancement of technological change, the weakest link in cybersecurity has remained the same over the years and the pandemic has heightened the risk of cyber attacks.
The eLearning Africa Cybersecurity Virtual Exchange highlights services, systems, technologies, methods and tools that are available to enhance online security in education and training.
Featuring cybersecurity solutions that will protect you, your organisation, your students and your data, this Virtual Exchange will highlight solutions that minimise the risk of a human error and improve the security of your devices and network.
The eLearning Africa Cybersecurity Virtual Exchange is a high level networking opportunity and the connections participants make will prove their value time and time again. Like all our Virtual Exchanges, it will put people, ideas, practices and technologies together in a multi-faceted online forum.
- Hear from solution providers about effective measures to protect yourself and your data online.
- Engage in thought provoking webinars and workshops that cover cybersecurity topics that will broaden your understanding on this increasingly relevant topic.
- Discuss challenges and developments with your peers and solution providers to gain valuable insight into the difficulties of being secure online.
- Forge lasting relationships in a region and a sector where personal relationships are so crucial (connections made at our exchanges prove their value time and time again!).
This event highlights the many initiatives and tools that are available to enable individuals and institutions in the education industry to protect themselves, in order to continue providing quality education online.
The eLearning Africa Virtual Exchanges are a:
- cost-effective opportunity to engage with decision makers across the education, training and cybersecurity sector in a region where personal relationships are crucial.
- way to maintain market visibility and develop partnership and collaboration with African decision makers at a time when travel is challenging.
- chance to grow an immediate network of professional leads and link automatically with them via social media.
- leading virtual meeting and engagement platform, seamlessly combining live sessions and workshops, community discussions, live 1-to-1 video meetings, text chats, informal networking spaces, virtual meet-ups, video presentations and on-demand webinars.
The eLearning Africa Virtual Exchange platform strengthens relationships and peer-to-peer engagement amongst professionals. Participants with similar interests can find each other and schedule one-on-one meetings, thanks to the platform's special matchmaking feature.
And the platform's unique social feature means that participants can join discussions on the Community Board, create new conversation topics and position themselves as market leaders and reliable, knowledgeable partners.
The platform's aim is to facilitate a meaningful exchange between practitioners, decision makers, prospective partners and solution providers. It provides an outstanding opportunity to gain an understanding of the latest trends and best practice in cybersecurity and the different offers, products, platforms and solutions that are available in the market, giving you the reliable, first-hand information you need to make the right connections and decisions for yourself and your organisation / institution.
If you would like to receive more information, please send an email to email@example.com